Star Wars Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel

2 posters

Go down

Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Empty Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel

Post  Dirstel Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:43 am

Character name:  Esmeralda

Species:  Bothan

Class: Edited to confirm: Scoundrel Noble OR Scoundrel, whichever fits better with the planned campaign and the rest of the party members I see there's a few scoundrels already, so noble might be better?

Height: 152 cm (5 feet)

Hair Color: Dark brown

Eye Color: Green

Skin Color: Light brown

Background information: Always told to be a good girl and to put the interests of [The Noble Family/Thieves guild??] first, Esmeralda decided enough was enough and left to "Be a bit selfish for a change".  She hasn't been long on her own when she received a summons...

Hi mods! Thoughts?

Last edited by Dirstel on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Confirmation of class)

Dirstel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Primary Character Sheet
Character Name: Esmerelda
Level:
Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Left_bar_bleue1/20Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Empty_bar_bleue  (1/20)
Hit Points:
Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Left_bar_bleue18/18Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)

Back to top Go down

Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Empty Re: Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel

Post  Dirstel Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Ability score rolls

Dirstel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Left_bar_bleue1/20Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Empty_bar_bleue  (1/20)
Hit Points:
Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Left_bar_bleue18/18Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)

Back to top Go down

Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Empty Re: Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel

Post  Kiera Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:41 pm

The member 'Dirstel' has done the following action : Roll

#1 'D6' :
Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Img216
#1 Result : 6, 1, 3, 5

--------------------------------

#2 'D6' :
#2 Result : 5, 1, 1, 6

#3 'D6' :
#3 Result : 6, 3, 6, 3

#4 'D6' :
#4 Result : 4, 6, 4, 4

#5 'D6' :
#5 Result : 5, 2, 1, 3

#6 'D6' :
#6 Result : 2, 6, 4, 6

#7 'D6' :
#7 Result : 1, 6, 1, 1
Kiera
Kiera
Admin
Admin

Primary Character Sheet
Character Name: Willow
Level:
Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Left_bar_bleue13/20Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Empty_bar_bleue  (13/20)
Hit Points:
Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Left_bar_bleue93/93Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Empty_bar_bleue  (93/93)

http://swsagamain.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirstel Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:06 pm

#1 Result : 6, 1, 3, 5 = 15
#2 Result : 5, 1, 1, 6 = 13
#3 Result : 6, 3, 6, 3 = 18
#4 Result : 4, 6, 4, 4 = 18
#5 Result : 5, 2, 1, 3 = 11
#6 Result : 2, 6, 4, 6 = 18
#7 Result : 1, 6, 1, 1 = 9

Strength 11
Dexterity (+2) 18 [20]
Consitution (-2) 13 [11]
Intelligence 18
Wisdom 18
Charisma 15

I'll be in the Slicer talent tree, using computers and mainframes.

The rest of the set up doesn't particularly bother me, did you want me to fill out the rest of the character now?
Cheers

Dirstel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiera Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:08 pm

I'm working on filling in the details on your character sheet that result from the ability rolls.  You'll need to select 8 class Skills (4+ Intelligence modifier of +4) from this list: Acrobatics, Deception, Gather Information (as a Bothan if you select this Skill you will automatically receive the Skill Focus feat on this skill giving you a total +10 bonus to this skill rather than +5 for selecting the skill), Initiative, Knowledge: bureaucracy, Knowledge: galactic lore (history), Knowledge: life sciences, Knowledge: physical sciences, Knowledge: social sciences, Knowledge: tactics, Knowledge: technology, Mechanics, Perception, Persuasion, Stealth, and Use Computer.

For feats as a Scoundrel you automatically receive: Point Blank Shot, Weapon Proficiency (pistols), Weapon proficiency (simple weapons)

You will need to select 2 additional feats that you meed the prerequisites for from the feat list.  This is long so if you need help narrowing it down please let us know. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uX9spb9QXkRszJtECqwcRNS2Y97BMQDeG8bfON__mAg/edit?hl=en#gid=0
Kiera
Kiera
Admin
Admin

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Left_bar_bleue13/20Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Empty_bar_bleue  (13/20)
Hit Points:
Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Left_bar_bleue93/93Character Esmeralda owned by Dirstel Empty_bar_bleue  (93/93)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirstel Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:00 am

Class skills: Deception, Gather information, perception, persuasion, stealth, use computer, knowledge: technology, and Knowledge: bureaucracy. Is that ok?
RE: the feats, I don't have any ideas, open to suggestions?
Cheers!

Dirstel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirstel Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Is there anything else I need to do before I can start playing?
Cheers,
Kelly

Dirstel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiera Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:06 pm

I have added your skills to your character sheet. I'm working on helping narrow down feats. I am VERY sorry for the delay, we had a long vacation and then things have been stressful.

You can feel free to enter the campaign any time, we won't be using skills/feats for a while. Smile
Kiera
Kiera
Admin
Admin

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiera Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:24 am

I went through the feats and these are the ones that I feel would likely fit best for your character history.  You get to choose 2.  The first two are the ones that I feel fit the best but of course if you'd like to choose other ones you can.  The bolded portion is the name of the feat, the italics is any prerequisites, and on the right (and possibly continued onto the next line) is the description of what it does.  Let me know which ones you'd like.

Friends in Low Places Trained in the Gather Information skill Reduce black-market cost multiplier for licensed and restricted objects by 1
Master of Disguise Trained in Deception, Cha 13                Gain +5 to creating a deceptive appearance or a forged document and reduce the penalty for rushing.

Cunning Attack                                                         +2 to attack rolls against flat-footed enemies
Deceptive Drop        Trained in the Initiative skill                Flat-footed targets knocked prone on surprise round
Disturbing Presence Trained in Deception                        Make a Deception check to move through threatened area without provoking attack of opportunity.
Toughness                                                                Gain +1 hit point per character level
Kiera
Kiera
Admin
Admin

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirstel Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:56 pm

It's no problems! I don't mind waiting, so long as it's not me holding myself up.
Those first two feats look great, thanks.
How should I go about introducing myself in the game thread? Do I just shove myself into the story or is there another way you'd like me to introduce myself?
Cheers
Dirstel

Dirstel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiera Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:40 am

Feel free to just shove yourself in. Right now we still have everyone meeting at a spaceport. So just show up and say hi somehow.
Kiera
Kiera
Admin
Admin

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiera Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:19 am

For your talent the Slicer tree has a number of primary talents.

Electronic Forgery You may use Use Computer instead of Deception to forge electronic documents
Electronic Sabotage Make a Use Computer check to replace the Will Defense of a computer and make it unfriendly to anyone but you
Gimmick Issuing routine commands to a computer is a swift action, not a standard action
Security Slicer You do not require a security kit to disable a security system, and can fail by up to 10 with no repercussions
Trace Use Computer can be used to make Gather Information checks, provided a computer network

Electronic Sabotage has a secondary talent of
Virus You can substitute Use Computer check for Mechanics check when disabling a computerized device.
And Gimmick has a secondary talent of
Master Slicer Reroll any Use Computer checks to improve access to improve access on a computer and keep the better result

So if you want to build towards either Virus or Master Slicer you'll want to select the primary talent that builds towards them.

After the Talent we'll need to roll for credits and start buying your equipment. So if you could roll 3d4 to determine your starting credits that'd be great. You'll get the result times 250 worth of starting credits, and you can use them to buy basically any equipment you want from the back of the core manual which Seanna has linked in the Facebook group.
Kiera
Kiera
Admin
Admin

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirstel Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:48 am

Can I take Electronic Forgery?
I've rolled the dice, I think. Once I get numbers I'll have a look at supplies.
Cheers!

Dirstel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiera Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:48 am

The member 'Dirstel' has done the following action : Roll

'D4' : 1, 4, 4
Kiera
Kiera
Admin
Admin

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiera Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:32 pm

Electronic Forgery it is.

For confirmation your roll total of 9 x 250 = 2250 credits to purchase what you'd like.

Based on your skills and character history I will allow purchases off of the black market, however those items do tend to eat through credits quickly, especially starting credits.
Kiera
Kiera
Admin
Admin

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiera Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:48 pm

In addition due to your Intelligence Bonus you get to choose 4 extra languages that you can speak, read, and write. As a Bothan your character automatically knows Bothese and Basic so you get to choose 4 additional languages on top of these.

Some of the more common language options along with descriptions can be found on our spreadsheet on the 2nd tab at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uX9spb9QXkRszJtECqwcRNS2Y97BMQDeG8bfON__mAg/edit?hl=en#gid=73551795

My personal suggestions as a GM for your character would include:
Binary, Bocce, and Huttese to start as all would have been useful given your character history. Old Corellian may also make sense as it is commonly used by Pirates and Smugglers. There are a few other trade languages that would also make sense for your character so please feel free to look and choose for yourself.
Kiera
Kiera
Admin
Admin

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down